Briefly about me
- An independent young adventurer with a desire to travel, a specific sense of humor and the desire to overcome the challenges.
- I like to plan projects (trips) that are associated with some adventure. Two weeks spent by the sea on the beach = unnecessarily lost two weeks…
- I hold a Czech record (registered in the Czech Guinness Book of Records) for the fastest walk accross the Czech Republic from the westernmost to the easternmost (700 km in 9 days, 21 hours and 54 minutes)
- In the past, I traveled almost all over Europe as a hitchhiker, completed a survival course in Scottish wilderness, worked for over a year and half in Ireland, crossed the Himalayas, overcame several ultramarathons, crossed several larger and smaller mountain ranges (some back and forth), walked in 20 days a 1 000 km long journey in Turkey (from the Mediterranean to the Black Sea) and had a chance to meet a lot of great and interesting people, as well as quite uninteresting and boring people.
- I like to surround myself with people with whom I can share experiences and perhaps get new inspiration for new things, trips and projects.
A little more narration and summary of information that will tell you more about my life, goals and dreams.
Currently I am fully dedicated to the non-profit organization EasyDirection.org and our pilot project First Reasonable Cleaning Pyramid. In addition, I plan other projects related to the activities of the association.
8 years ago, I combined friendly with a useful and established website EasyToUK, which has, in recent years, undergone several updates from the change of the previous name to the current one, after completing a lot of useful information. My job is to manage the site and communicate with people who plan to come UK (or leave the country).
Therefore I need mainly an internet connection that is available in many places nowadays. Thanks to this, I have the opportunity to spend more than less time planning and then implementing my projects…
If I’m not somewhere or training, I have „home“ in two places – in the Czech Republic (Kolin – town close to Prague).
For more information, the possibilities of cooperation or the arrangement of a common trip, training, coffee, project, or anything else, do not hesitate to contact me:
- Email: JosefHoloubek@seznam.cz
- Mobil: +447 508 577 979 (UK)
+420 607 110 828 (CZ)
- Skype: JosefHoloubek